TRANSLATE

Friday, April 4, 2008

FOR ALL TO SEE.....

I have posted the 'article' here that appeared on page 4 of this month's Upland Cascade Mobile Home Park Magazine.

"COURT ORDERS TENANT TO PAY MOBILEHOME PARK $100,000 IN ATTORNEYS' FEES"

If you click on the image you can read the entire page.


I contacted the magazine and they informed me that our park magazine editor is Mobile Community Management Co (Royleen Johnson). (MCM...feel free to correct me or update me if I am wrong.)

Now I'm not saying that the information in this 'article' is untrue. However, I am of the opinion that the reason it has been presented to readers in this manner is to intimidate and threaten
anyone who considers legal action against Tatum-Kaplan Financial and their henchlings. Note again in the last paragraph, "This harmful advice could put the tenant's personal well-being and financial well-being at risk."

I understand what they mean by 'financial well-being' being at risk, but what is meant by 'personal well-being' in this sentence?

So is this a "non-threatening reminder to residents?"
Read the 'article' and you be the judge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did some research online and found that there are 2 attorneys in California named Diane Medina. One has been a member of the bar since only 2007, the other since 1990. Unsure if either of these ladies has any affiliation with MCM. This article could very well be bogus.

Also, found something VERY interesting. A link on Jobster for a resident manager position at a Mobile Community Management park. You would never guess what they pay, in addition to providing housing...MINIMUM WAGE. $8 an hour. And they expect someone with experience. LOL!!!

http://www.jobster.com/job/permalink/50851593-property-manager--mobile-community-management--santa-ana--ca

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment and info.
the article does look 'bogus.'

too bad the job appears to have been filled. i would really like to have applied.