TRANSLATE

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rapacious Rats

Hello friends.  Good news!  Once again I am as right as rain and ready to roll with rebellious rants regarding those rapacious rats relentlessly robbing residents with ridiculous rents and no remorse.  After an unexpected lengthy respite my doctor finally signed my papers allowing me to return home from the asylum and I am excited about getting back to it so let's get it on!!!


I see that during my absence, my designated bloggers fell a bit short of my high expectations however, they have done a lot of research that will provide me with much to blog about.  I am looking forward to your visits, comments and e-mails but remember that I am not here to provide legal advice and I will make no attempt to do so.  The information/documentation I share here is truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge and the statements I make regarding this documentation are my opinions.  Read, investigate and then you be the judge.  When you review the material on this blog, I am sure you will be convinced that there is something terribly wrong with what is going on in the Tatum Kaplan owned mobile home parks.

No comments: