TRANSLATE

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

RAMBLE ON....

Thought I'd do some somewhat off topic rambling tonight. You see, sometimes the depression gets to me and I need to vent in order to sort things out and try to move on. At times I feel like I've been so unlucky. Poor choices? Too trusting? Naivety? My own stupidity? What has placed me here? I guess all of the above. *lol* But what has also placed me in this situation is the apparent insatiable greed of others. There are two diametrically opposite positions at work here of which I find myself on the short side. All I ever hoped for was to live comfortably, at ease with myself and to provide the same for my wife. (Could that be a much different than what Jeffrey and Thomas strive for?) I am most saddened by seeing my wife hurt, her pain, her heartache and I know she hides a lot from me so as not to bother or worry me. But still, she supports me and tells me no matter what she'll be with me, even when we lose our home to Tatum and Kaplan. That's one of the reasons I love her so much and that's why I will continue with this blog for as long as I am able. Maybe I am not quite so unlucky after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

worst place to live manager doesnt what he is doing secretary no help(Ranch Fiesta) visalia,CA