TRANSLATE

Sunday, February 17, 2008

What this blog is about.....

A few years ago my wife and I purchased a mobile home at the Upland Cascade Mobile Home Park in Upland, California. This blog will raise our concerns regarding the park, owners and management, rent control, lease agreements and many other topics that may relate to mobile home park residency throughout the state of California. I hope you will participate with comments, suggestions and additional information that I may not have access to as of yet. I would also like to ask you to share your story with me either by posting a comment or by sending me an e-mail at badlease@gmail.com.

We are facing some trying times with rent increases and ballot issues that may eradicate rent control altogether so we
all
need to voice our concerns!!!

Please do some research (because I can't do it all) and contribute information where you can. If you just wish to vent, feel free to do so.

Good luck and happy hunting.

No comments: